Candidates eligible for admission must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or equivalent exams recognized by any of the universities in the state.
Candidate should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, with 50% marks in English in the second year only.
After completing the M.Sc Nursing programme, the graduates will be able to:
- Candidates who have passed regular BSc Nursing course with minimum 55% aggregate of any University in Kerala or any other University recognized as equivalent to it by Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- B.Sc. Nursing candidates should have one year experience/internship after Registration with Nursing Council.
- Post Basic BSc. Nursing qualified candidates shall have one year experience prior or after Post Basic BSc Nursing and registration in the respective State Nursing Council.
- Candidates should have valid registration from Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council (KNMC). Those candidates who have registration with other State Council should produce KNMC registration at the time of admission.
- Medical Surgical Nursing – 4 Seats
- Child Health Nursing – 3 Seats
- OBG Nursing – 3 Seats
- Mental Health Nursing – 2 Seats
- Community Health Nursing – 3 Seats